SALT LAKE CITY (PRWEB) AUGUST 25, 2020
TRON Auto Lab, an automotive shop that specializes in vehicle customizations, has officially announced they are open for business. With their exciting launch, TRON Auto Lab hopes to close the gap in the automotive industry, creating a one-stop-shop for consumers looking to modify and enhance their ride.
TRON Auto Lab only works with local certified partners who meet TRON Auto Lab requirements and certification processes. By forming close-knit partnerships with these types of shops, TRON Auto Lab is able to provide customers with a high-quality, versatile and affordable car customization experience. TRON Auto Lab currently provides paint protection, window tint, exterior wrap, air intake, exhaust, wheels, and tires. TRON Auto Lab is also a parts vendor for well-respected brands such as K&N Air Intakes, Corsa Exhaust, and Ferrada Wheels.
The goal for TRON Auto Lab is to create a place where customers can have a great experience from start to finish, eliminating the travel and evaluation process for consumers. TRON Auto Labs has their expectations high, with the desire to provide the following expectations to their customers from day one:Top
- Tier Communication – Communication is prompt and primarily done through text and email.
- Up Front Pricing – No surprises. No extra fees. What is quoted is what customers pay.
- Clear Timelines – Customers are provided with realistic timelines and constant vehicle updates.
- Premium Customer Service – Every customer is assigned an agent who manages their vehicle and provides updates.
- Peace of Mind Warranty – Customers are covered by a limited warranty on all work performed.
- Flexible Payment Options – TRON Auto Lab offers a range of payment options.
“TRON Auto Lab’s goal is to provide a one-stop-shop with the best service and experience possible for its customers,“ said CEO, Ben Hardy. “Gone are the outdated service practices and communication methods when you choose to customize your vehicle. This is the end of driving from place to place to get everything you want for your car.”
TRON Auto Lab is currently operating out of the Salt Lake City area.