Going from mild to wild on the most unforgiving terrain is where the Baja-bred F-150 Raptor excels with its extraordinary capability, beginning with raw power. Under the unique Raptor hood is the 24-valve, 3.5L twin-turbo HO EcoBoost with Ford port-fuel and direct-injection (PFDI) system and 10-speed automatic, generating a massive best-in-class 450 horsepower and 510 lb.-ft. of torque.
The Ben Hardy Review
- 3.5L EcoBoost® High-Output V6 Engine Open image overlay for 3.5L EcoBoost® High-Output V6 Engine
- Auto Start-Stop Engine Technology Open image overlay for Auto Start-Stop Engine Technology
- Electronic 10-Speed Automatic Transmission Open image overlay for Electronic 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
- SelectShift® Automatic Transmission with Progressive Range Select and Paddle Shifters Open image overlay for SelectShift® Automatic Transmission with Progressive Range Select and Paddle Shifters
- Fuel Tank - 36-Gallon
- Exhaust - Dual Tailpipes Under Rear Bump Open image overlay for Exhaust - Dual Tailpipes Under Rear Bump
- Active Valve Exhaust System Open image overlay for Active Valve Exhaust System
Get A Free Quote For Our Services
🥇 Utah's Exclusive Ceramic Pro® Elite Dealer
TRON Auto Lab offers a variety of detailing and paint protection packages for Ceramic Pro® Coatings, KAVACA® Paint Protection Film, and KAVACA® Window Tint.
To provide you with the highest quality of service please fill out the form below as accurately as possible. A representative from TRON Auto Lab will contact you to go over availability, options and pricing.