Toyo Open Country M/T tires are legendary for durability, off-road performance, long tread life, and an aggressive tread pattern. They are designed to help trucks work hard on pavement and work just as hard when roads are muddy, snowy, and rocky—or when there are no roads at all.
- High turn-up, 3-ply polyester construction contributes to excellent durability, impact resistance and handling
- Aggressive tread design with hook-shaped blocks
- Open, scalloped shoulder blocks improve off-road traction, enhances grip in muddy, sandy, or snowy off-road conditions, and ejects mud and snow through open channels
- Over-the-shoulder tread helps to provide traction in deep mud and snow, while delivering improved off-road handling in hard turns
- Deep siping in the tread blocks helps to maintain grip on wet surfaces