Mount and Balance Any Set of Tires and Wheels
During a tire mounting and balancing service, a service technician will remove the existing tires and wheels, spin the wheels using state-of-the-art tire balancing equipment then work to find any potential imbalance in the tires. Balancing your tires will help create a smoother ride and reduce tire wear.
The Mount and Balance service includes the following:
- Removal of existing tires and wheels
- Mounting of each new wheel on a state-of-the-art balancing machine
- Spinning each wheel to make sure the weight of the wheel and tire are balanced evenly around the axle
- Detecting and locating any imbalance
- Attaching a lead weight on the opposite side of the tire to compensate for weight differences
- Mounting of new tires and wheels
Get A Free Quote For Our Services
To provide you with the highest quality of service please fill out the form below as accurately as possible. A representative from TRON Auto Lab will contact you to go over availability, options and pricing.